If you are unable to sign into Gmail, here are the most common reasons:
1. Password Sync
- All students are required to sync their password before accessing their Google Apps @ NC State Gmail account.
2. Unable to Sign in After Sync
- Please allow 30 minutes for the password sync to process before signing in.
3. No Gmail Account
- There are some accounts that are not automatically created. In the meantime, sign into Webmail
, and report this to the NC State Help Desk at 919-515-4357, or by email, email@example.com.
4. Wrong Password
- Use your Unity password (same as MyPack Portal). If you need your password reset, click here
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact the NC State Help Desk at 919-515-4357, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.